Hellsing TV Series

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:34 pm


_________________
[/i]conquering others is strength, conquering yourself is true power.
[/i]when you help the people who are needy, good things happen.
[/i]when you are greedy, what good comes out of that
[i]~that is my motto~
avatar
Shadow the Hedgehog
the most emo hedgehog in the world
the most emo hedgehog in the world

Male
Number of posts : 424
Age : 23
Rank : sonic addict
Favorite Stuff? : youtube,bleach,wii,ps2,naruto,fma,japan, ,donuts,dbz
Personality : Type Personality in Here ^_^
Warning System :
0 / 1000 / 100

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: None

View user profile http://youtube.com/icedragonruler95

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:50 pm

hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop

but that anime is peverted >_>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 am

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop

but that anime is peverted >_>

then post Dokuro Chan Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am

isnt that a perverted show too..............

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:14 am

L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Dokuro-Chan wrote:
L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

..... i really need to do some more censoring >_> people just dont know what NOT R RATING means anymore

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

..... i really need to do some more censoring >_> people just dont know what NOT R RATING means anymore

Dokuro chan is TV 14 not R >_>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Dokuro-Chan wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

..... i really need to do some more censoring >_> people just dont know what NOT R RATING means anymore

Dokuro chan is TV 14 not R >_>

R's are usually TV 14.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

..... i really need to do some more censoring >_> people just dont know what NOT R RATING means anymore

Dokuro chan is TV 14 not R >_>

R's are usually TV 14.....

dont bother with her >_>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Mizore-Chan wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Dokuro-Chan wrote:
L wrote:isnt that a perverted show too..............

X_X i know but its funny

..... i really need to do some more censoring >_> people just dont know what NOT R RATING means anymore

Dokuro chan is TV 14 not R >_>

R's are usually TV 14.....

dont bother with her >_>

she just doesnt get the point of (no peverted shows)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Vicious on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 am

Very good anime, thats all I have to say...
avatar
Vicious
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 4
Age : 28
Rank : Freelancer
Whats Your Goal : To not fail.
Favorite Stuff? : Gears of War...
Personality : Type Personality in Here
Warning System :
0 / 1000 / 100

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Single

View user profile http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/default.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:15 am

Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Mizore-Chan wrote:
Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

welll Rosario + Vampire is funny, but the upskirts i hate X_X is there a fogged version where its all fogged out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:
Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

welll Rosario + Vampire is funny, but the upskirts i hate X_X is there a fogged version where its all fogged out

bro... you actually watch that show

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Suzaku Kuriuki wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:
Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

welll Rosario + Vampire is funny, but the upskirts i hate X_X is there a fogged version where its all fogged out

bro... you actually watch that show

u have a problem with it -_-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Hidan wrote:
Suzaku Kuriuki wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:
Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

welll Rosario + Vampire is funny, but the upskirts i hate X_X is there a fogged version where its all fogged out

bro... you actually watch that show

u have a problem with it -_-

i say that rosario + vampire is better than girls bravo........... girls bravo........... *shudders* kyrie........*faints*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Nanaki wrote:
Hidan wrote:
Suzaku Kuriuki wrote:
Lelouch of the 11 wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:
Kyou wrote:
Mizore-Chan wrote:hhmmmm post Rosario + Vampire *sucks lollipop
i might post it i just have to finish all the episodes and see if they are ok for this website

ya >_> they are a little iffy

welll Rosario + Vampire is funny, but the upskirts i hate X_X is there a fogged version where its all fogged out

bro... you actually watch that show

u have a problem with it -_-

i say that rosario + vampire is better than girls bravo........... girls bravo........... *shudders* kyrie........*faints*

-_- girls bravo is hentaii we all hate it and damnit i hated kyrie, and i dont know if you know this but she tried to get me to be her bf while she was married to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:20 pm

stupid slut..........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Nanaki wrote:stupid slut..........

agreed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:51 pm

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:56 am

lolz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hellsing TV Series

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum