HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Gaara on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm

uhh.... hi?
avatar
Gaara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Male
Number of posts : 42
Age : 24
Rank : Kazekage
Whats Your Goal : In RL: Become a programmer, On the forums: ..... dunno >_>
Favorite Stuff? : Anime and Basketball
Personality : Calm (Usually)
Warning System :
0 / 1000 / 100

Speciality : C++
Mood : Excited.... i think?
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival:
Relationship Status: Looking for someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Kouen Shanosuke on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 am

i willl keel you if you piss me off okay Smile like this *attacks suzaku* i never gave you permission to touch me
avatar
Kouen Shanosuke
Mercenary of Darkness
Mercenary of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Rank : nodachi master
Whats Your Goal : to become the greatest mecenary
Favorite Stuff? : Anime and youtube
Personality : protects every girl from perverts and all tobi's Razz
Warning System :
0 / 1000 / 100

Speciality : swords axe's and all nodachi's and the ocasional scythe
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Has no one T~T

View user profile http://s14.invisionfree.com/ShiningNova

Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:34 pm

o_O

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 pm

.... this is why i dont watch mtv

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Kouen Shanosuke on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am

... what did that have to do with it???
avatar
Kouen Shanosuke
Mercenary of Darkness
Mercenary of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 215
Age : 26
Rank : nodachi master
Whats Your Goal : to become the greatest mecenary
Favorite Stuff? : Anime and youtube
Personality : protects every girl from perverts and all tobi's Razz
Warning System :
0 / 1000 / 100

Speciality : swords axe's and all nodachi's and the ocasional scythe
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: Has no one T~T

View user profile http://s14.invisionfree.com/ShiningNova

Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 pm

hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:39 am

Saito wrote:hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

WHAT THE HELL *takes my newspaper and hits you with it*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 am

Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

WHAT THE HELL *takes my newspaper and hits you with it*

*keeps on beating him up* *rips off his shirt and keeps on beating him up* *runs out of the room*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Saito wrote:
Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

WHAT THE HELL *takes my newspaper and hits you with it*

*keeps on beating him up* *rips off his shirt and keeps on beating him up* *runs out of the room*

BASTARD *runs after him with the newspaper* GIMME

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:
Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

WHAT THE HELL *takes my newspaper and hits you with it*

*keeps on beating him up* *rips off his shirt and keeps on beating him up* *runs out of the room*

BASTARD *runs after him with the newspaper* GIMME

hehehehe *keeps on running*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Saito wrote:
Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:
Deidara wrote:
Saito wrote:hi im jack and i feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today
*goes into the restroom and starts beating up ZX*

WHAT THE HELL *takes my newspaper and hits you with it*

*keeps on beating him up* *rips off his shirt and keeps on beating him up* *runs out of the room*

BASTARD *runs after him with the newspaper* GIMME

hehehehe *keeps on running*

*trips him* -.-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HIYAAAA EVERYBODY!!!:DDD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum