Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap.

3 posters

Go down

JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Empty JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap.

Post by Gomenasai Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 pm

I have many jutsu ideas that i wont use cause its not meh style but others might use,it can help peopple get new jutsus,understand jutsus or just let peopple collect jutsus lol!It would help peopple find many intresting jutsus,no dont put everyones jutsus on the list-some peopple dont want copy cats!

Okay but seriously-the panda background-GAYER THAN CRAP!What the heck has happend to you?I love pandas but it haveing like a shadow ruins it!Theres no colors or coolness in it no more!YOU SCREWED UP MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!I WILL KEEL YOU!Why not get one of the great RPC makers off this site to make a cool Naruto,Death Note,Bleach and all that other shit in a background and make it look cool!Seriously this background sucks like shit.

DISCRIPTION BOX!Another thing in the profile page-a discription box.Use your own words and typ about yourself and other shit like that like on myspace.XD i ruined it.

Now time to be random(you can stop reading now im just bored now)
alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

DONE!
Gomenasai
Gomenasai
Experianced Forum Member
Experianced Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 157
Whats Your Goal : Get cure for werewolfizem and then become a vampire
Favorite Stuff? : Candy,Manga,Animie,Naruto,Rock music,Sugar,sodi pop,annoying peopple,and more.
Personality : Im actually matureing some.
Warning System :
JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Stalking,Healing (im takeing lessons) and Fire Tameing
Mood : In love with a monster...God help me...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Veruto Ibizatchi.
Relationship Status: In love with a guy who hates me.

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Empty Re: JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap.

Post by Deidara Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Gomenasai wrote:I have many jutsu ideas that i wont use cause its not meh style but others might use,it can help peopple get new jutsus,understand jutsus or just let peopple collect jutsus lol!It would help peopple find many intresting jutsus,no dont put everyones jutsus on the list-some peopple dont want copy cats!

Okay but seriously-the panda background-GAYER THAN CRAP!What the heck has happend to you?I love pandas but it haveing like a shadow ruins it!Theres no colors or coolness in it no more!YOU SCREWED UP MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!I WILL KEEL YOU!Why not get one of the great RPC makers off this site to make a cool Naruto,Death Note,Bleach and all that other shit in a background and make it look cool!Seriously this background sucks like shit.

DISCRIPTION BOX!Another thing in the profile page-a discription box.Use your own words and typ about yourself and other shit like that like on myspace.XD i ruined it.

DONE!

.... wow....... you actually said something that could be used....

i might add it... and the background isnt my doing
Deidara
Deidara

Female
Number of posts : 125
Whats Your Goal : To Gain Pure Immortality
Favorite Stuff? : Beating up people
Personality : Deep
Warning System :
JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Torture and Unorthadox Extraction
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: I like someone.....

http://www.epicwar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Deidara wrote:
Gomenasai wrote:I have many jutsu ideas that i wont use cause its not meh style but others might use,it can help peopple get new jutsus,understand jutsus or just let peopple collect jutsus lol!It would help peopple find many intresting jutsus,no dont put everyones jutsus on the list-some peopple dont want copy cats!

DONE!

.... wow....... you actually said something that could be used....

i might add it... and the background isnt my doing
she said something that might be usefull well how bout the admins do some thing u guys dont ever do any thing so dont tell her she finally said something usefull when u never do or any of the admins its always ban this guy ban that guy i mean how bout u guys do something usefull!
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Number of posts : 599
Whats Your Goal : TO ROCK THE WORLD
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Personality : i dont really know Smile
Warning System :
JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : still dont know:)
Mood : mad at life for no reason
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: married to hala the vampiress

http://bcdshow.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm

DONE!

pandas are scared of you because you might rape them... freak your the reason why their going extinct

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Ichigo wrote:

DONE!

pandas are scared of you because you might rape them... freak your the reason why their going extinct
really i dont get it y is every 1 so mean 2 her?
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Warning System :
JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Right_bar_bleue

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomenasai Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 am

Yay i am smart for once!And i would never hurt a panda I would take a bullet for them,get stabbed for them or even die for them.
THEY SO CUITE AND ADORIBLE AND AWSOME!Yay pandas!SAVE THEM OR I WILL KILL YOU!
Gomenasai
Gomenasai
Experianced Forum Member
Experianced Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 157
Whats Your Goal : Get cure for werewolfizem and then become a vampire
Favorite Stuff? : Candy,Manga,Animie,Naruto,Rock music,Sugar,sodi pop,annoying peopple,and more.
Personality : Im actually matureing some.
Warning System :
JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100JUTSU IDEA FORM!and other crap. Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Stalking,Healing (im takeing lessons) and Fire Tameing
Mood : In love with a monster...God help me...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Battle Profile
Rival: Veruto Ibizatchi.
Relationship Status: In love with a guy who hates me.

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Nel tu wrote:....
im with callie on this 1 ... no comment
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Warning System :

Battle Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down