Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X

+2
SpecialOPS801
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
6 posters

Go down

Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Empty Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:38 am

Is anyone here good at History?? Cos I need help on this question. I've tried to look everywhere for the answer and I even tried to look through my books, I can't find the answer.
Here's the question:

Why did the organisation and equippment help the Romans conqer their enemies??

If you have anything that could help me answer this damn annoying question, PLEASE TELL ME!! T_T
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Number of posts : 1960
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Favorite Stuff? : ANIME and MANGA... [[What else?? xDD]]
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Trident and Illusions
Mood : Dunno really! ^^;;;;
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Byakuran -- HE HURT MUKURO-SAMA D8
Relationship Status:

http://animestolemysould8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Empty Re: Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X

Post by SpecialOPS801 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:02 am

Sakura Kinomoto wrote:Is anyone here good at History?? Cos I need help on this question. I've tried to look everywhere for the answer and I even tried to look through my books, I can't find the answer.
Here's the question:

If you have anything that could help me answer this damn annoying question, PLEASE TELL ME!! T_T
let me see
SpecialOPS801
SpecialOPS801

Male
Number of posts : 323
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360 live an drawing an reading
Personality : nice fun to talk an backs up wen some one gets in a fight
Warning System :
Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Military medic
Mood : death
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Battle Profile
Rival: covenent prophets
Relationship Status: Hinata

http://ultimatehalorpg.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Empty Re: Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 am

well roman equipment was very powerful because the usually used bronze armor and some of their tactics they used a giant crossbow that was very powerful and they sometimes dipped their arrows in poison do poison their enemys and they used a boat which had like some type of flamethrower at the top it was really cool how the romans used a flamethrower like that it was powered by 3 people and oil but then the romans started falling back because of the teutoburg mystery. the romans were conquering land until they went to the teutoburg forest a person called varus(i think) told the romans that german soldiers were fighting in the forest so they went to the forest but only 2 people could go through the path because its a very small path on the left there was like this mud thing that kinda works like quicksand and on the right was a forest and they didnt want anybody to get lost so the walked the path and then alot of german soldiers came out of nowhere and attacked the romans Who is good at History?? I need help! X_X Fury-of-the-goths
i can give you more information on the teutoburg mystery if you like because thats not all the information

Last edited by Grimmjow on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:17 am

Grimmjow wrote:well roman equipment was very powerful because the usually used bronze armor and some of their tactics they used a giant crossbow that was very powerful and they sometimes dipped their arrows in poison do poison their enemys and they used a boat which had like some type of flamethrower at the top it was really cool how the romans used a flamethrower like that it was powered by 3 people and oil but then the romans started falling back because of the teutoburg mystery
the giant cross bow is acctualy called a scorpian
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Number of posts : 599
Whats Your Goal : TO ROCK THE WORLD
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Personality : i dont really know Smile
Warning System :

Speciality : still dont know:)
Mood : mad at life for no reason
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: married to hala the vampiress

http://bcdshow.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am

hey im studying american history last year i was studying world history X_X i was better at world history

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 am

alone pain wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:well roman equipment was very powerful because the usually used bronze armor and some of their tactics they used a giant crossbow that was very powerful and they sometimes dipped their arrows in poison do poison their enemys and they used a boat which had like some type of flamethrower at the top it was really cool how the romans used a flamethrower like that it was powered by 3 people and oil but then the romans started falling back because of the teutoburg mystery
Woah, you guys must've payed alot of attention in class! XD ~ I like History, but one time I borrowed a book from the libary and I was too busy reading! XO ~ I am so stupid! XDDDD ~ Thanks for the help! ^_^
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 am

Sakura Kinomoto wrote:
alone pain wrote:
Woah, you guys must've payed alot of attention in class! XD ~ I like History, but one time I borrowed a book from the libary and I was too busy reading! XO ~ I am so stupid! XDDDD ~ Thanks for the help! ^_^
watever
V
V
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Male
Number of posts : 599
Whats Your Goal : TO ROCK THE WORLD
Favorite Stuff? : xbox 360,manga, and of course music, last but not least drawing
Personality : i dont really know Smile
Warning System :

Speciality : still dont know:)
Mood : mad at life for no reason
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: married to hala the vampiress

http://bcdshow.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:24 am

Sakura Kinomoto wrote:Is anyone here good at History?? Cos I need help on this question. I've tried to look everywhere for the answer and I even tried to look through my books, I can't find the answer.
Here's the question:

OMG IM SO CLOSE TO THAT IN MY BOOK!
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
the most emo hedgehog in the world
the most emo hedgehog in the world

Male
Number of posts : 424
Favorite Stuff? : youtube,bleach,wii,ps2,naruto,fma,japan, ,donuts,dbz
Personality : Type Personality in Here ^_^
Warning System :

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: None

https://www.youtube.com/icedragonruler95

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:31 pm

alone pain wrote:
Sakura Kinomoto wrote:
alone pain wrote:
watever
Wow, you're even meaner than me! X_X
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 pm

how is saying watever mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 pm

....................... *cops a feel on winry* Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 am

tobithegoodboy wrote:....................... *cops a feel on winry* Twisted Evil
-_- ~ Die you 13-year-old perverted douchebag!! *Whacks tobithegoodboy (more like tobithef***ingidiot!) on the head with a giant mallet!* Evil or Very Mad
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Winry Rockbell wrote:
tobithegoodboy wrote:....................... *cops a feel on winry* Twisted Evil
-_- ~ Die you 13-year-old perverted douchebag!! *Whacks tobithegoodboy (more like tobithef***ingidiot!) on the head with a giant mallet!* Evil or Very Mad

*crack forms on head* if i apologize will you go out with me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hala Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 pm

tobithegoodboy wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:

Hala
Hala
Ultimate Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Whats Your Goal : To be a great photorapher;and to get my music on my laptop back...
Favorite Stuff? : um Computers, video games, Skateboarding, Manga, Music, And playing Football. =3
Personality : Evil, Random, Deathly...
Warning System :

Speciality : Demon Wind Shurikens
Mood : Not Happy, At all
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Battle Profile
Relationship Status: Taken

http://uk.youtube.com/user/HaloPokemon

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:55 pm

tobithegoodboy wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:

Hell no... -_- ~ Go pay some hooker to go out with you! XP
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuki Arisawa Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:55 am

tobithegoodboy wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:

haha ur set to annoying noob! Laughing
Tatsuki Arisawa
Tatsuki Arisawa

Female
Number of posts : 32
Whats Your Goal : none right now
Favorite Stuff? : metal music and anime.
Personality : Deathcore music kind of girl d[:
Warning System :

Speciality : idk but im just soo special without the ed part ;D
Mood : I KILL YOU ✖
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Battle Profile
Rival: no one
Relationship Status: single again...

https://www.youtube.com/idkmybffjoejonas01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Konan wrote:
tobithegoodboy wrote:
Winry Rockbell wrote:

haha ur set to annoying noob! Laughing

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down