Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

+3
Reycloud
M.C. Ares 117
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Empty Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 am

Go to this link. It'll take you to google images to a picture that has some of the guys from Naruto saying pickup lines to a girl they all like (except Sasuke!) It is SO funny! I liked Shikamaru's, Lee's, Naruto's second one and Sasuke's face expression! LOLOL -- XDDDD!!!!! But what's disturbing about this picture is that Neji, Shino and Kiba's ones where a bit cheezy, and also Gaara's face -- at first I thought his picture was a girl!

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/Quoth_the_Raven_-Nevermore-/Naruto/Naruto%20Comics/Funny%20fan-comics/Naruto_Pick_up_Lines_by_Katwowza.jpg
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Number of posts : 1960
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Favorite Stuff? : ANIME and MANGA... [[What else?? xDD]]
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Trident and Illusions
Mood : Dunno really! ^^;;;;
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Byakuran -- HE HURT MUKURO-SAMA D8
Relationship Status:

http://animestolemysould8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Empty Re: Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

Post by M.C. Ares 117 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 pm

O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:Go to this link. It'll take you to google images to a picture that has some of the guys from Naruto saying pickup lines to a girl they all like (except Sasuke!) It is SO funny! I liked Shikamaru's, Lee's, Naruto's second one and Sasuke's face expression! LOLOL -- XDDDD!!!!! But what's disturbing about this picture is that Neji, Shino and Kiba's ones where a bit cheezy, and also Gaara's face -- at first I thought his picture was a girl!

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/Quoth_the_Raven_-Nevermore-/Naruto/Naruto%20Comics/Funny%20fan-comics/Naruto_Pick_up_Lines_by_Katwowza.jpg
rolf they were hilarighs but not for childeren under 13
M.C. Ares 117
M.C. Ares 117

Male
Number of posts : 264
Whats Your Goal : to become a aswome rockstar
Favorite Stuff? : sports, games, music, anime, u tube, i tunes, swords, arrows, spears, medival stuff
Personality : weird, aswome, nice,
Warning System :
Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : water style
Mood : in a music mood
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Battle Profile
Rival: my brother
Relationship Status: nothing like always

http://musicandanime.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Empty Re: Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:38 pm

M.C. Ares 117 wrote:
O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:Go to this link. It'll take you to google images to a picture that has some of the guys from Naruto saying pickup lines to a girl they all like (except Sasuke!) It is SO funny! I liked Shikamaru's, Lee's, Naruto's second one and Sasuke's face expression! LOLOL -- XDDDD!!!!! But what's disturbing about this picture is that Neji, Shino and Kiba's ones where a bit cheezy, and also Gaara's face -- at first I thought his picture was a girl!

I know.... Gaara looked like a GIRL!!!!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by M.C. Ares 117 Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:45 pm

O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:
M.C. Ares 117 wrote:

I know.... Gaara looked like a GIRL!!!!!
ya a drunk girl
M.C. Ares 117
M.C. Ares 117

Male
Number of posts : 264
Whats Your Goal : to become a aswome rockstar
Favorite Stuff? : sports, games, music, anime, u tube, i tunes, swords, arrows, spears, medival stuff
Personality : weird, aswome, nice,
Warning System :

Speciality : water style
Mood : in a music mood
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Battle Profile
Rival: my brother
Relationship Status: nothing like always

http://musicandanime.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:39 am

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE ME DATTEBAYO!!!! LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 pm

ZX wrote:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE ME DATTEBAYO!!!! LMAO
Sasuke's face expression was funny! Lol -- that's a LMAO! He's like "Not doing this!" lol!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Empty That is funny!

Post by Reycloud Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

LOL! hey ever see the akatsuki pick up lines? they aren't as good but still kinda funny. some anyways.
Reycloud
Reycloud

Male
Number of posts : 654
Whats Your Goal : Go back to the way it was.
Favorite Stuff? : Anime, Weapons, Video games.
Personality : Lazy, Psychotic, murderous, bored.
Warning System :

Speciality : Letting you run your mouth while i listen to music
Mood : I came back here so yeah im bored...
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Battle Profile
Rival: Ghost dog
Relationship Status: no one loves wolves...im alone.

http://anime-rpc.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 am

L Lawliet wrote:Sleep

i like these ones better >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm

ZX wrote:

Since when did you change your avatar?? No offence but it looks like a girl! Sorry. Razz silent Laughing
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 am

ZX wrote:

Since when did you change your avatar?? No offence but it looks like a girl! Sorry. Razz silent Laughing

>.> which avatar the asakura or the L....ol

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:50 am

ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:

I meant you ZX!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am

ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:

I meant you ZX!

>.> it isnt a girl jeez

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am

ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:

I meant you ZX!

>.> it isnt a girl jeez
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ONE! IT MUST BE A TRANSGENDER!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 am

ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:

I meant you ZX!

>.> it isnt a girl jeez
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ONE! IT MUST BE A TRANSGENDER!!

gawd now i have to cahnge my avatar >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Aburame Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 pm

that is fuuny were did you learn about that?
Shino Aburame
Shino Aburame

Male
Number of posts : 33
Whats Your Goal : IDK
Favorite Stuff? : friends,family,naruto,youtube,
Personality : Type Personality in Here
Warning System :
Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : bored
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: none

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:44 pm

red159100 wrote:

I found it on Googles Images.
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm

red159100 wrote:

u have to use photobucket its much better than google lol

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:23 pm

ZX wrote:
red159100 wrote:

It's even on on Photobucket.com
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 pm

ZX wrote:
red159100 wrote:

^_^ i knew that...

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:24 am

ZX wrote:
ZX wrote:
red159100 wrote:

^_^ i knew that...
-_- *Throws 100 stuffed pandas at ZX* HEEHEE!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 am

*squats next to panda* hehehehehe enjoying yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 am

L wrote:*squats next to panda* hehehehehe enjoying yourself?
*Throws 10000000000 stuffed pandas at L* LAWL!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:30 am

wtf!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 am

L wrote:wtf!?!?!
*Tackles L with millions of stuffed pandas* LOL!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:33 am

i dont want to get messy!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next