Ultimate Anime Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

+3
Reycloud
M.C. Ares 117
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 am

L wrote:i dont want to get messy!!!!!!!
*Tackles L* LAWL!! Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Icon-yue4
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Number of posts : 1960
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Favorite Stuff? : ANIME and MANGA... [[What else?? xDD]]
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Speciality : Trident and Illusions
Mood : Dunno really! ^^;;;;
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Battle Profile
List of Trophies and Prizes Won by this Person:
Rival: Byakuran -- HE HURT MUKURO-SAMA D8
Relationship Status:

http://animestolemysould8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:48 am

........ cant i just give you a piggie back ride

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:25 am

L wrote:........ cant i just give you a piggie back ride
*Jumps on L's back* ELECTRIC PIGGY BACK!! >3 Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Icon-yue4
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Whats Your Goal : In the forums: Umm.... IDK [[^^;;;;]] ~ In real life: To become a famous Manga Artist! ^w^
Personality : Stubborn, witty, head-strong, lame, strange, weird, hyperactive, mean [[xDD]]
Warning System :
Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:26 am

were 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:33 am

L wrote:were 2?
Hmm... HOME!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:50 am

ok *carrys panda home*

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 am

L wrote:ok *carrys panda home*
BTW, my home is back at the Soul Scociety. And this ride is getting boring. Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Icon-yue2 GO FASTER!! MAKE THIS RIDE FUN!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 am

O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:
L wrote:ok *carrys panda home*
BTW, my home is back at the Soul Scociety. And this ride is getting boring. Naruto pickup lines that were doomed to fail! - Page 2 Icon-yue2 GO FASTER!! MAKE THIS RIDE FUN!

*pokes L with a stick of fire to make him go faster* entertain me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:40 am

nah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:35 pm

L wrote:nah

*pokes L with a stick* ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 pm

*kicks stick of ZX's hand*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:16 pm

ZX wrote:
O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:Go to this link. It'll take you to google images to a picture that has some of the guys from Naruto saying pickup lines to a girl they all like (except Sasuke!) It is SO funny! I liked Shikamaru's, Lee's, Naruto's second one and Sasuke's face expression! LOLOL -- XDDDD!!!!! But what's disturbing about this picture is that Neji, Shino and Kiba's ones where a bit cheezy, and also Gaara's face -- at first I thought his picture was a girl!

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/Quoth_the_Raven_-Nevermore-/Naruto/Naruto%20Comics/Funny%20fan-comics/Naruto_Pick_up_Lines_by_Katwowza.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE ME DATTEBAYO!!!! LMAO
Sasuke's face expression was funny! Lol -- that's a LMAO! He's like "Not doing this!" lol!!

my favorite was narutos 2nd one.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
the most emo hedgehog in the world
the most emo hedgehog in the world

Male
Number of posts : 424
Favorite Stuff? : youtube,bleach,wii,ps2,naruto,fma,japan, ,donuts,dbz
Personality : Type Personality in Here ^_^
Warning System :

Speciality : Type your speciality in here
Mood : Whats your mood
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Battle Profile
Rival: No Rivals right now
Relationship Status: None

https://www.youtube.com/icedragonruler95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Itachi95 wrote:
ZX wrote:
O.o_Soul_Reaper_Panda_o.O wrote:Go to this link. It'll take you to google images to a picture that has some of the guys from Naruto saying pickup lines to a girl they all like (except Sasuke!) It is SO funny! I liked Shikamaru's, Lee's, Naruto's second one and Sasuke's face expression! LOLOL -- XDDDD!!!!! But what's disturbing about this picture is that Neji, Shino and Kiba's ones where a bit cheezy, and also Gaara's face -- at first I thought his picture was a girl!

https://2img.net/h/i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/Quoth_the_Raven_-Nevermore-/Naruto/Naruto%20Comics/Funny%20fan-comics/Naruto_Pick_up_Lines_by_Katwowza.jpg

Sasuke's face expression was funny! Lol -- that's a LMAO! He's like "Not doing this!" lol!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD HAVE ME DATTEBAYO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 am

ZX wrote:
Itachi95 wrote:
ZX wrote:

I think Gaara was trying to be a transvestite! Seriously, he looks like a girl!!
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 am

ZX wrote:
Itachi95 wrote:
ZX wrote:

I think Gaara was trying to be a transvestite! Seriously, he looks like a girl!!

who knows with gaara >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:06 pm

L wrote:.............

GAWD DATTEBAYO L

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 pm

what lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 pm

L wrote:what lol

PREPARE TO DIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 pm

The member 'ZX' has done the following action : Ninja Attack

'Roundhouse Kick' : 1, 1, 5, 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:04 pm

The member 'L' has done the following action : Attack

#1 'Roundhouse Kick' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Demon Windmill' : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIBI Chrome Dokuro Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 am

ZX wrote:The member 'L' has done the following action : Attack

#1 'Roundhouse Kick' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Demon Windmill' : 2
Wow, internet violence! Lol, can I vs you??
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
CHIBI Chrome Dokuro
MAFIA
MAFIA

Female
Warning System :

Battle Profile
Relationship Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:01 pm

admin vs admin only lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 am

L wrote:admin vs admin only lol

ya we dont wanna hurt the panda o_O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next